Focus Swim Snorkel
The Focus swim training snorkel features a unique, low-profile design that has been engineered for maximum comfort and durability, allowing the swimmer to focus solely on technique and proper body position by eliminating breathing motion.
- Unique and low-profile and hydrodynamic tube owing to reduce drag and eases breathing
- Increases cardiovascular strength and lung capacity
- Adjustable light weight head bracket with an integrated cushion ensures a comfortable fit
- Silicone Comfo-Bite mouthpiece minimizes jaw fatigue
- One-way purge valve positioned in view of maximizing clearing of excess water
- Triangular tube shape inhibits side-to-side rotation
- Offered not only in regular fit but also in small fit too
The shape of the tube is one of the big benefits of the Focus snorkel—instead of your standard tube shape, it is triangular. Because the edge of the snorkel that rests against your head is flat there is less rolling or sliding back-and-forth of the snorkel while you swim.
The snorkel also wraps tightly around the head, which means it’s also flopping around less when you are swimming at speed or doing flip-turns.
The Focus snorkel comes in two different sizes (a regular and a small fit) and a bunch of different colors.